The duty of a Company Secretarial Consultant is to assist the company to comply with the legislation and regulations applicable to that company and where necessary, to advise its directors of their statutory and fiduciary responsibilities. Where required, we will assist our clients in identifying and employing a suitable Company Secretarial Consultant.
We will also provide appropriate advice and support to the Company Secretarial Consultant.
In addition, we provide a range of specific advice and administration services to assist with corporate governance and Company Secretarial administrative compliance.
Company Secretarial Services
- Appointment and removal of directors at CIPC
- Convening of shareholders and board meetings
- Drafting and publishing of press releases and announcements
- Drafting of meeting agendas and draft resolutions
- Maintenance of share registers
- Management of AGMs
- Taking of minutes of shareholder and board meetings
- Updating any changes in the company with CIPC
Fill out the form below and one of our consultants will be in touch with you shortly.